So one thing is clear that if you are here, then there is a burning curiosity inside you to just check the creation of someone’s twitch account. What possibly can be the reason for that?
Well, that’s not our concern. You have landed on this page to find out how to check Twitch account creation date, and that is what we are going to be focusing on.
Not only can you check your Twitch account’s age/creation date, but you can take a look at other people’s Twitch accounts, and that is what makes it fun.
In this article, we will discuss how to check Twitch account creation date of your own account and also of other users and gamers as well. This article will cover information on finding the account age on both desktop and mobile.
How to Check Twitch Account Creation Date (Desktop):
The Twitch website/app provides all the user’s needs within the app so that the user would not have to go anywhere else to get what he is looking for.
However, there are two ways to check a Twitch account’s age, and that is by either the chat command or using another trusted website to your benefit. How? Let’s find out.
1. Check Twitch Account Creation Date with Twitch Chat Command:
Let’s take a look at the first and simpler method of finding the Twitch account’s age. That is by using the Twitch chat command. Before going forward, just hear this out.
Many websites or online tools claim to assist you in finding the account’s age, but the problem is that they don’t last long and are rarely trusted. So, it is better to stay in the Twitch app for this purpose. Back to the point!
Using Twitch chat command is by far the most reliable way. Some people say that the chat command only allows you to check your account’s age, not anyone else’s. But that is not true.
First and foremost, you definitely need a Twitch account for the process.
- Open your Twitch account on the website.
- Click on your profile picture on the upper-right corner of the screen, and several options will appear, then click on “Channel.”
- You will find a “Chat” section in the Channels section by slightly scrolling down. Click on it.
- The “Chat” box will open on the upper-right section of the desktop.
- Type “/user” after clicking on the chatbox. Then you would have to write the username of the account you want to check after writing /user and space.
- In simpler words, if you want to find the age of an account SpinXo, then simply write “/user spinxo” and press Enter.
- And you are good to go! You will get info about the channel’s age and a couple of other things as well. Enjoy.
You can know any account’s age by simply finding their username. Be it any channel on Twitch.
2. With Third-party Website:
However, it is better to do this little account’s age hunt by chat commands, but we must tell you all the possible methods to execute this job. The second is using another trusted website.
There have been many websites that have claimed to perform this job, but “sullygnome” takes the crown here, as this website is considered to be the most reliable. Let’s see how.
- Go to the “sullygnome” website.
- You will see a search bar on the upper-right of your desktop screen.
- Write the channel’s name you want to find the age of.
- It will provide some suggestions. Choose the desired one, and press Enter.
- All the info of that channel will be displayed in front of you, like its followers, its creation date, and many other things.
- Satisfy your inner self and have fun.
Sometimes, this website also displays many other similar channels on the same page, which is a plus point.
How to Check Twitch Account Creation Date (Mobile):
It is also possible to check Twitch account creation date through your cell phone, be it iOS or Android. But you definitely feel a difference from the desktop and some limitations as well.
You would have to enter the Desktop mode in your mobile through the Twitch app. Let’s see how.
- Access the Twitch app.
- Click on your profile on the upper-left of your mobile screen.
- Then click on “Account Settings” and then click on “Community Guidelines.”
- After opening Community Guidelines, you will see an icon on the upper-right of the screen. Click on it and then click on “Browse.”
- The app will be transformed in the Desktop mode and from then on the process is, more or less, similar as we did above in the desktop method.
- Now, you can go up and follow the same instructions on your mobile phone as well.
Following these steps will let you access the information regarding the channel’s age, its followers, and all those things. You know the drill!
How to See How Long Someone has Followed a Channel:
While we are on the hunt to check Twitch account creation date, why don’t we answer a similar question? How to check how long someone has followed a particular channel? Let’s see.
The Twitch website/app again helps its users in finding followed time as well by its Twitch.center follow date checking tool.
This tool is pretty helpful in finding out how long have your followers have been following you, or someone’s followers following them. Mainly, top live streamers use this tool to filter out their oldest fans/followers for giveaways.
There’s a command called “!followage,” which helps in performing this task. Whenever someone writes this command in chats, the servers spontaneously show the for how long that person has been following that channel.
It is a simple method and it is fun!
1. How can I find the correct age of my Twitch account or someone else’s?
By using Twitch Chat Commands. Yeah simply go to the website>Profile picture (upper-right corner)>Channel>Chat>Type “/user (channel’s username)”>Press Enter.
2. Can I check Twitch account creation age on my Mobile phone?
Yes, you can. Open the app, click on the profile picture (upper-left), open Community Guidelines, click the icon on the upper-right corner, and then click on browse.
You are in desktop mode and can repeat the same process, as you did on the desktop.
3. What does it mean when a Twitch account is pretty old?
However, it doesn’t actually have any impact. But some sources claim that the older accounts have higher chances of getting the “Golden Kappa Emote.” But it is not confirmed that it is actually the reason.
Concluding the Point:
Both the methods are suitable in their own ways. But the recommended way is to use the Twitch Chat Command, as it provides an in-app user experience and it is really an effort going to third-party websites.
Still, it is for you to choose. Both the options are described above. Thank you.