Twitch streamers only succeed when they take care of their content while going live (online) and even when not online.
We will take a look at how to change offline banner in Twitch? What is this offline banner in Twitch?
These offline banners feature the essential information of the stream like the timing or the streamer’s other social media presence (Facebook, YouTube, etc.).
Or, the streamer just simply makes these banners appealing enough so that no viewer can resist coming to his stream.
Another advantage is that even when you are not online, any viewer can visit your channel by looking at that offline banner.
So, let’s see how to change offline banner in Twitch? And some other important things related to the query.
What is Twitch Offline Banner?
Twitch has a feature that allows its users and especially streamers, to showcase their channel in the best way possible.
That is called the “Twitch Offline Banner.” In simpler words, the Twitch Offline Banner is kind of a profile picture of your channel.
The Offline Banner is the first thing that viewers see on your channel while visiting. So, you can guess why it’s essential to keep the best banner possible.
The ideal size for your banner should be 1920 x1080, and the ideal aspect ratio is 16:9. Why do you need to know the pixels and ratio?
Creating a banner that perfectly fulfills the ideal pixels and ratio requirements will help fit the viewer screen correctly. That is a plus point.
That picture should be JPG, PNG, or a GIF in format, and the size of that image/picture mustn’t be more than 10 MB.
How to Change Offline Banner in Twitch on PC?
You may have already made your banner for your channel, or you may have not. Nonetheless, we’ll discuss how to change offline banner in Twitch?
We are listing the step-by-step guide on this matter, and by simply following these instructions, you can change offline banner successfully.
- Access your Twitch account on the Twitch website.
- Select your profile photo and select the “Settings” options.
- A new page will open. You’ll see “Channels & Videos.” Click on it.
- Then select the “Brand” next to the about section.
- Go down a bit and look for the “profile banner section.” Select it.
- You’ll come across two options, “Generated Background” and “Custom Image.”
- Select the “Custom Image” option and then the “Upload” button.
- You can now add your already-made banner, or you can choose the “+” option to select the place of your banner.
- By filling in all the formalities, you will finally successfully change the Twitch offline banner.
- Select the “Save” button. You are good to go!
One thing to consider here is that your picture must not exceed the 10 MB limit.
How to Change Offline Banner in Twitch on Mobile:
If you don’t have a computer, laptop, or any other PC available, you can also do it through your mobile. Let’s see how.
- Search from “Twitch” on any of your phone’s browsers (not the Twitch app).
- You should do it on the browser, not on the app. Here is why.
- Access your Twitch account on the website.
- Select the “3 dots” on the upper-right side of your screen.
- Look for the “Desktop Site” option, and click on it.
- Your mobile screen will now be converted into a desktop screen.
- From here, you can repeat all the instructions of the desktop version.
- Select your profile.
- Click on “Creator Dashboard.”
- You’ll have a menu on the left side of your screen.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Select the “Channel” option.
- After that, click on “Brand.”
- Go down a bit, and you’ll see two options, “Generated Background” and “Custom Image.”
- Select the “Custom Image” option, and you’ll now be able to insert your customized banner here. You’re good to go!
Twitch Offline Screen Makers:
We have learned how to change the offline banner in Twitch. We will share two of the best and reliable options to create your customized offline banners.
Canva is a great and easy-to-use platform for creating appealing images or banners. Let’s see how.
- Go to the Canva website and log in with any of your Google accounts.
- Click on the “Create a design” option.
- Many suggestions will appear. Look for or search for the “Twitch Screen” option and select it.
- A whole new blank page will open, and you will see a lot of options and templates to create your banner.
- The recommended course of action would be to use the free templates.
- You can take your cursor on any template, and it will tell you whether it is free or not.
- After choosing your desired template, you can also write whatever you want inside of that banner template.
- Write what you want write and choose the best possible template, and then select the “Download” button. You’re good to go!
You can simply click here to start creating your banner.
Always in a tussle with Canva, Snappa is another platform that allows you to create top-class Twitch banners. Let’s see.
- Search for the Snappa website.
- Log in or sign up with a Google account.
- Go down a bit, and you’ll find the “Twitch Offline Banner” option. Click on it.
- Select any of the free templates that is the best among all.
- That template will open, and you will have the option to edit the whole template, like writing any text in it or other things.
- You can customize your banner as much as you want with many other templates, eye-catchy writings, impressive graphics, and many other things.
- After all the formalities, simply select the “Download” button, and you are good to go!
Twitch Offline Banner Not Showing up after Uploading:
That is nothing to worry about, folks, as that can happen due to network issues or Twitch server issues.
Try refreshing the page 2 to 3 times. It will start working, but it still does not show up then open the “incognito mode.”
Relax your offline banner is all okay and has been updated, and you will see for yourself soon.
1. Can Twitch Offline Banner be Animated?
That’s a no and a yes, both. If you upload any kind of GIF that is less than 10 MB, your GIF’s preview photo will be uploaded, not the actual animation.
2. What is the ideal Twitch Offline Banner size?
The ideal size is 1920 x1080 pixels, and the ideal aspect ratio is 16:9.
3. How does the Twitch Banner help?
When you are active, any potential subscriber who comes to your channel will see this banner at the very top, and the better the banner, the better the impression.
Concluding the Point:
We have thoroughly discussed how to change offline banner in Twitch both on PC and mobile and where you can customize your own banners.
Hope this article helps you with your query. Stay tuned to this website. We provide these solutions every day.
That’s it for today, folks. Thank you.