Don’t forget to Follow us on our Social Networks
The Fulbright Scholar Program for Pakistan 2024 is an exceptional opportunity for those who are interested in lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of both. This Scholar program is a fully funded scholarship program for PHD scholars who are willing to make a prominent impact in their societies through their research. During their Fulbright scholarship program, the scholars will be doing research at U.S. colleges or universities. Moreover, this wonderful USEFP Fulbright opportunity allows one fully funded dependent of the selected candidate to come to the U.S. for free. So, this Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA will not be missed by the eligible candidates.
This year USEFP came up with a yearlong fully funded scholar program for the PHD scholars, professionals, and artists from all disciplines. The selected candidates of this Fulbright post-doc opportunity are simply expected to share the culture and norms of their society with the students, colleagues, and community groups in U.S. during their 12-month stay in the United States. Furthermore, the Fulbright Scholars are expected to go back to their home country and share their knowledge and experience of their stay in the U.S. with their own societies. Their knowledge from the college or university in the U.S. must be depicted from their significant development works back home.
The extraordinary chance to come to the U.S. for free and without IELTS/TOFEL or any other English proficiency test is a window of opportunity for those who are eager to make a change in the society through exchange of knowledge and research. Approximately 15 scholars will be selected for the year 2024. Out of these 15 selected scholars, 13 slots are for the faculty and the researchers who are in the early stages of their research work which is from 2-7 years. The remaining two slots in this fully funded Fulbright program are for senior scholars who are 8-15 years from the completion of their Ph.D. or terminal degree.
The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan invites applications for the 2024 Fulbright Scholar program with a clear view of exchanging culture between both countries i.e. U.S. and Pakistan. For this, the candidate must have a clear perspective and well-prepared proposal about what they want to accomplish in the U.S. through their research and how it can benefit their Pakistani community. The program is a wonderful chance for Pakistani scholars to come forward for their community and do some remarkable developments in their fields. So, this year, the Fulbright scholarship for Ph.D. scholars and professionals is an opening for them to be a part of their country’s progress, and this opportunity, thus, is surely to be availed by the dedicated and deserving scholars.
Fulbright Scholar Program for Pakistan 2024 in the USA:
- United States Education Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP)
Duration of the Fulbright Program 2024:
Benefits of the Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA 2024:
- The Fulbright program provided the scholars with a research allowance.
- All the selected scholars will be given a living stipend.
- The scholars will be provided with an airfare grant.
- The scholars can bring as many dependents as they have however one dependent will be fully funded.
- Health insurance will be provided to the scholars.
- The USEFP will also assist in the visa processing of the selected scholars.
Eligibility Criteria of the Fulbright Scholar Program in the USA 2024:
- All scholars, professionals, and artists from all fields except clinical medicine are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have PHD or terminal degree in their relevant fields.
- The candidates must have the relevant degrees for at least 2 years.
- The candidates must be Pakistani and must be residing and working in Pakistan.
- Women and disabled persons from AJK, KPK, Baluchistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, Northern Sindh, and Southern Punjab are highly recommended to apply.
- Candidates who have dual US/Pakistani nationality are not eligible.
- Candidates who have a US national spouse or a US national child above 18 years of age can not apply.
- Candidates who have already studying in the US or in a long-term program for the last five years can not apply.
- Employees and dependents of USEFP, or the U.S. Department of State are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are on work visas in the US cannot apply.
- The candidates must have excellent command of the English language.
How to apply for the Fulbright Program 2024 in the USA?
- The applicants have to complete the application online.
- The candidates have to submit all application materials (original and one copy), including references, to USEFP.
- Applicants must go through the “Application Instructions” thoroughly after logging in prior to filling in the forms.
- The applicants must have a clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the U.S. and how it relates to their work in Pakistan.
- To apply for this program the candidates must have at least two invitation letters from the U.S. universities which can be submitted either at the time of applying or after the candidate has been shortlisted for the grant.
- The application should be about the applicant which could clarify that how the grant time will be spent, and what outcomes can be reasonably expected.
- The candidate must submit a reference letter from someone professional who knows the candidate’s work and character extensively.
- Make sure to answer all the application questions.
- Apply as soon as possible before the closing date.
Fulbright Scholarship Deadline:
- The last date to submit the application is September 20, 2023